Saturday, May 20, 2006

Joysnatching?

To clarify (I might have had a few questions regarding my user name, Joysnatcher): I am not trying to steal anyone's joy - I just want to snatch the joy that's out there, unclaimed. Revel in every moment with my babies (potty-training moments included), enjoy my time cleaning up after them, be excited every night when my husband comes home, love the food I'm eating (even if I shouldn't be eating so much of it), and REALLY live like I'm right where I want to be.

So I thought "Joysnatcher" might cover that mindset. Maybe I missed the boat.
I'm not quite there yet, but I figure if I sound like I am, that's half the battle.

4 comments:

annecourager said...

I was wondering about your name! :)

I followed you here from Crystal's blog (where you were modestly apologizing for being a closet reader)--don't worry, we all do it! That's what links are for - seeking out new life and new civilizations, etc. :)

And you're in Grover Beach!! I was born and raised in Santa Maria, and my parents still live there.

So, nice to "meet" someone from my stomping grounds!

be_a_Mary said...

BACK AWAY FROM MY JOY! ITS MINE. MINE. MINE.

(you know one of those moments when you think you are SO funny and you realize it isn't that funny at all . . . yup, having one of those right now)

joysnatcher said...

Yay! So glad to have a fellow "closet reader"!

Karen, you made me laugh out loud again!

2boysmama said...

So i decided to come over here and find out about Karen's friend. What do I find, but Erin here! HA!
BTW, love the name joysnatcher!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...