Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happiness


Happiness is...hiding in a field of reeeally tall plants with your brother. Does it get any better than this? The boys are finally at an age where they can play WITH each other, and they have so much fun.

Charles "takes care" of Thomas, holds his hand, makes sure he doesn't cry in child care at the gym (maybe my way of trying to get his focus off of his own sadness), gets him the toys he can't reach, etc. And Thomas does everything he can just like his brother (even down to getting sick, we found that out this weekend). It's amazing the things he can do at 11 mos. just because Charles does them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy
That is such a cute picture of the boys. I am glad they are having fun with one another. And glad to hear that Charles is better and I hope Thomas starts feeling better too. This is page is so fun. I look forward to getting on to see if you have posted anything new. And to read about how you all are doing. And of course to see the cute pictures of my nephews!!
love you guys
Alisha Dave and Aubrey

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
I am so proud of you guys and can't wait to see the boys again! You and Charlie too of course. I wish we were closer so we could be there more often, but maybe that is a good thing. Your blog is great and soooo creative!!It took me a long time to figure out what a blog was but I finally did. Please give the boys a hug from me and mom. We love you!! Byeeee!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...