Saturday, December 09, 2006

And They're Off

Our flight is at 11:40pm on Monday. We have moved out of our house and are staying with Charlie's brother's family. My other sister-in-law is kind enough to host a "December birthdays" party tomorrow (including Charles, one-year-old Logan, and Uncle Joe). After that we have to do the official packing of the luggage, rent a car Monday morning, and drive to LAX.

Wow! I'm relieved to have the hardest part behind me - packing and moving out of our house - and excited to see what lies in store for us in Bali.

I plan on updating here frequently and will be delighted with any and all communication from you.

Stay tuned to find out how our trip over goes:
4:00pm - leave the house
11:40pm - leave LAX
14 hour flight
4 hour layover
7 hour flight
arrive in Bali (can't remember what time)

Charles and Thomas will be well-supplied with goodies and new travel toys. I am available for travel consultation (but you may want to wait until you see how the trip goes.)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

God bless you all! We'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking about you, hope the time goes by really fast! We love you all.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I missed all this at Thanksgiving. I'm excited for you, and praying safe journeys on your beautiful family. We love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...