Monday, May 09, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Every Monday I think, "I should do this Sunday night."  Every Monday.   So, I really should do this Sunday night, but I don't, I do it Monday morning.  Maybe next week.

I have a confession:  I have a bit of a cookbook fetish.  I love cookbooks.   They are one of my favorite things.  And I especially love anything to do with Cook's Illustrated.  Ooooh yeah.  So when we were at Costco and I saw Cook's Illustrated's The Best One-Dish Suppers, well, I was all over that.  This week we'll have at least one meal from my new-found cooking friend.

Last week:  made Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches and they were delicious.  A wonderful crockpot meal, to be sure.  Also made S'more muffins - but I forgot to add the oil/applesauce.   It was early.  So I can't give an accurate review of those.  I can give an accurate review of Lemon Ricotta Biscuits, which were delicious.  Even if you don't have ricotta and have to use plain yogurt.  Still super yummy.

This week:
Monday:  Bowtie Lasagna
Tuesday:  Beans and Rice
Wednesday: *Beef Taco Bake
Thursday:  *Baked Ziti with Sausage & Peppers
Friday:  Leftovers
Saturday: grilled chicken
Sunday:  always popcorn

Menu Plan May 9-15


Recipes with a * are from my new cookbook - The Best One-Dish Suppers! This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...