Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"What's for Dinner?" Wednesday

My parents will be here until Monday morning, so I'm not exactly sure how meals will pan out, but I'm making a skeleton plan anyway.

Highlight from last week:  smothered pork chops from the Best Recipe Cookbook?  divine.

And, in case you didn't notice, I am on this foray into the world of couponing.  One thing I've started implementing (maybe I've said it before), is I consult the weekly ads before I make my meal plan.  One little step and it's saved me lots of money!!! Plus, I get fun things like grapes for .87 or strawberries for $1.25/pound, all because I'm watching the sales.  I should say this only works because Charlie watches the boys while I do my big shopping.  I can run in and out of a few stores without having to unload and re-load googalls of children.

Without further ado I present this coming week's menu.  It's simple, and breakfasts and lunches haven't changed much.  But there you have it:
March 30-April 6 Menu

What's on your menu?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...