Monday, February 28, 2011

FunMom Saves Money (or does she?)

After Christmas I found the CouponMom's book at Walmart for $3.  Being the deal-seeker that I am, I couldn't pass it up.  I have finished the book and am embarking on a coupon adventure.  It's taking up a lot of time.  I can't stop looking at all of the coupon blogs and websites.  Help me.

Tomorrow I take a trip to Target to see how many free and cheap things I can score.  I had to call my sister-in-law to print up coupons for me.  I kept messing up the printing process on my printer and once I figured it all out I had used up my 2 chances to print.  She is so enduring, and endearing.  What sister-in-law will sit and read you all the coupons over the phone so you can say "yes, that one!" or "no...no...no" ?  All so I can pick them up at her house early in the morning (before our multitudes of kids begin the madness of daily activities) and go shopping.  If I had a sister, which I don't, I imagine she would be like Kelli.  And many of my other sisters-in-law.  In fact, maybe God didn't give me any sisters so when I married into my husband's family I would totally appreciate the many sisters I received (approximately 7).  Which I do.  In fact fact, my brother's wife is equally wonderful...

...yes, if I had a sister, she would have too much competition.  Once again I see that God does know what He's doing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...