Sunday, November 01, 2009

What Did They Hear?

I often wonder. I say many things, but what do my guys hear? For instance, this morning we needed to strip the beds - a task they've done many times. Not unfamiliar. I made sure they were looking at me and gave them their instructions:

"You need to take your sheets off your beds."
"Yes, Mom."
"You need to bring the sheets to the garage."
"Yes, Mom."
"You need to put the sheets in front of the washing machine, NOT in front of the garage door."
"Yes, Mom."

Great! Mission accomplished. After some further directing as to Which went out and Which stayed, we were on a roll.

Some time later I went into the garage to change loads and what did I trip over walking out the door? That's right. The sheets. ALL of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...