Friday, June 26, 2009

Let me not forget...

...the little elephant taking a bubble bath amidst the tub toys after all little boys have gone to sleep.

...the auspicious TinkerToy Show I was graced with while baking a few days ago. From left to right: two people (one very tall) in Thomas' hands, the moon, and the sun (in Charles' hands)
...or the sweet words of Charles as we were doing morning chores, listening to some country love song.
Charles: I love you that much mama.
Me: How much?
Charles: As much as that man is saying (he points to the radio).
Me: I love you that much too, buddy.
And some lucky girl is going to get to marry him someday!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Where was that last picture taken?

Christy said...

between marysville and nevada city - the yuba river i think...near Wildwood Lake...done some river-ing there?

Chris said...

I don't think I've been there exactly, but I could tell it was one of the river canyons in the area. I am sometimes a bit nostalgic for Coloma and the Sacramento rivers.

Christy said...

Yeah, it's weird being around here and going to those places again. Fun to share it with my family now.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is TOO sweet!! I love when they give us big rewards like that!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...