Sunday, May 17, 2009

Daniel's First...

Today was the first time we put Daniel in the nursery at church. I love to have him with me in the service, but he is increasingly:
heavy, more difficult to get to sleep, and loud,
so we dropped him off in the nursery with smashing results. He got right down on the floor and eagerly crawled off to explore the vast new baby-safe lands.

Imagine my surprise when I went to pick our 10-month-old up, and there was a little row of craft papers with each baby's name on one. Daniel did his first craft! Maybe every church does this now, but it's new to me. I haven't received crafts from the other boys' nursery classes - but we were traveling constantly with the other two and very inconsistent with church, maybe that had something to do with it.

Anyway, today we have let the craft creep into conversation here and there. As in: "Oh, Daniel is looking tired, it must be all those crafts he's working on.", etc.

Here is the work of art:

i'm pretty sure he chose the colors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel did a great job on his craft! He is so talented! : )

Christy said...

I know...we're pretty sure he'll be the next Picasso...hee hee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...