Monday, April 27, 2009

Travellin' Fam!

I am sitting in front of the computer waiting for laundry to dry so I can pack Charlie up yet again. We just got home from a long weekend in the mountains. It's tough when your job takes you to the opening weekend of trout season in the Eastern Sierras.

Before that we spent over a week with Charlie's family on the Central Coast. In the middle of that trip Charlie surprised me with a late anniversary trip to Catalina!!! I was so shocked! We haven't been away from any of our kids for over 24 hours, so this was huge!

The big boys stayed at Charlie's parents, where they enjoyed special "grammy" time. Events included, but weren't limited to, going on the jobsite with Papa Chuck, eating banana splits for breakfast, swimming in the jaccuzi, and playing with myriads of cousins nearly non-stop. Baby Daniel was deemed too young for such festivities and accompanied us on our trip. We three had a blast! Of course, there are a lot of pictures, but I won't post them tonight.

I just thought I'd give some sort of update... more to follow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were so happy to see your family! Love to you all, Kelli and fam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...