Monday, April 04, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


No need to re-invent the wheel - I've been doing my menu planning on Wednesdays, cuz that's my shopping night and the day after the store ads come out, and because I am a very regimented person.  But I'll change for this.  I'm gonna link to Menu Plan Monday.  We can check out what everyone else is having for dinner this week.  It will all be very sneaky.  shhhh.

So here's this week's dinners.  I've uploaded a copy to Scribd too, if you wanna check it out.

Monday: cobb salad
Tuesday: spaghetti
Wednesday: Beef & Cheese Burritos from The Pioneer Woman
Thursday:  Chicken with Tomatoes & Garlic, also from The Pioneer Woman
Friday:  Mexican Flatbread Pizza, I'm on a Pioneer Woman kick
Saturday:  popcorn (by "popcorn", I mean cooked on the stovetop, not microwave)
Sunday: grilled chicken with crash hot potatoes (Pioneer Woman, again)


Menu April6 10 Scribd Edition

2 comments:

christy said...

I love Pioneer Woman! She's a riot. And her food is always yummy. I especially love when she's 'keepin it real' by posting pics of her kitchen as a disaster area. I pretty much can't cook anything without covering every available surface.

Christy said...

No kidding, me too!
hat's why I try to limit my cooking...no, not really.
That's why I have a maid to clean up after me...no, not really.
That's why my kitchen is so often a mess...yes, that's right.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...