Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Rooftops

Okay, a little bit of me wants to shout from the rooftops that I just made lace. Yes, I made it. During naptime I experimented a little with the knitting pattern, and messed it up a gazillion times. And after the boys went to bed I figured it out. After a gazillion more mess-ups.

Granted, this is only three scallops, but I know I can do it!

Don't ask me what I'm actually going to do with the lace...one thing at a time. Anyway, since it's late and our rooftop is really high, I'm just going to post it on my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay on the lace. :) I'm taking a facebook break...but wanted to share about bible study. We actually didn't go over the answers just what happened when you interviewed. Hmm...mine were all by email...oh well. :) thanks again for your help on that!

Anonymous said...

Is there any domestic task you will not try? I am so impressed! If you lived nearby, my girls and I would be sure to hit you up for lessons....maybe in time?

Love,
Kelli

Christy said...

cabcree: hopefully they were Christian about it and didn't kick you out of the study or anything...

Kelli: sure there are things I won't try! I don't think I'll kill and pluck a chicken anytime soon!!! or, um, that's pretty much the yuckiest thing I can think of, unless it's butchering a hog or something...
I wish we lived closer :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...