Sunday, September 17, 2006

Aquarium

We went to the Long Beach Aquarium this week - tagged it onto a "business" trip to San Clemente where Charlie had to drop something off. So it was a lot of time in the car, but entirely worth it.

Charles is the king of fish. Well, we spent his first year and a half working at a fishing lodge and, of course, there's that whole Nemo thing...suffice to say, I don't know if fish could be liked more...so he really enjoyed this trip.

T, on the other hand, is at the age where neither sitting in a stroller nor being held is so exciting. Running around a fairly quiet aquarium squealing at the top of his lungs is really where it's at. "Who's baby is that? He keeps following me! Would somebody quiet that baby down? Why is this stroller always right next to me?" I'm just kidding! I couldn't love my little guy more - he's quite a little character. He did thoroughly enjoy the birds. He also liked splashing in the touching pools. We got in trouble for that. Apparantly it freaks out the fish...um, who's more important, my sweet baby or the slimy fish? That's right, don't mess with the mama.

On another note, who knows the secret to getting the pictures to post where you want them? And the text to go in the right spot? Or is there a secret? Everyone else seems to know what they're doing.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Please forgive me. I honestly had no idea. I honestly have no idea where I am when we drive down there. But now I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...